Friday, January 2, 2015

A REVIEW FOR... LEGALLY TIED!!!

Review by Laura Greenwood...

"The characters in legally Tied were interesting and they didn't have any problems with the idea of a relationship, and in fact, had very few barriers to the whole concept. I say this is interesting because normally one (or both) of the parties have a problem with serious relationships and it was refreshing to read a book where both characters are ready for it.

I also liked the fact that the idea of children wasn't thought about as a consequence of an unwanted pregnancy, but rather just as an idea. Again, this is comparative to other books but I found it refreshing that this was the way in which the author chose to do it.

Part way through the book I was convinced about what the main drama of the book was going to be, though I very much got had! The drama was different from what I expected and that really kept me on my toes, which is definitely a challenge!"

NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR: Thank you to Laura for such a nice review!

No comments:

Post a Comment